Metacrine is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on building an innovative pipeline of best-in-class drugs to treat liver and gastrointestinal diseases. Our most advanced program is focused on the farnesoid X receptor (FXR) an important drug target in multiple liver and GI diseases. Beyond our FXR program, we are building a pipeline of novel drug candidates by taking advantage of our drug discovery and development capabilities.
We are looking for a motivated, flexible, highly productive individual who is seeking a dynamic fast-paced biotechnology environment. This individual will join the DMPK team will interact extensively with the research and development team.
- Design and execute preclinical in vitro ADME studies to understand the ADME and PK characteristics of NCEs, and analyze and interpret the results with minimal direction from supervisor
- Operate, maintain and troubleshoot triple Quad, QTRAP, HPLC/UPLC systems, auto sampler and data software systems, and perform and/or manage bioanalytical assay method development, characterization and validation
- Manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously to meet timelines and maintain a high level of productivity
- MS degree (> 5 years) or BS degree (> 10 years) equivalent in drug metabolism or related discipline with relevant industrial experience in drug discovery/development
- A strong theoretical and practical understanding of in vitro ADME assay principles and technologies including Bioanalysis is required.
- Proficiency in operating and trouble-shooting HPLC-tandem Mass spectrometer (LC-MS/MS) is required.
- Prior experience in LC-MS method development for separation and structural identification of multiple metabolites from various matrices would be a plus.
Applicants will not be considered without a cover letter highlighting recent industry experience and a list key DMPK techniques/procedures for which they are proficient.
To apply for this position please submit a resume to email@example.com naming the position in the subject heading.