We are looking for a motivated, flexible, highly productive individual who is seeking a dynamic fast-paced biotechnology environment. This individual will report to the Head of DMPK and will interact extensively with the research and development team.
- Design and execute all aspects of preclinical in vitro ADME studies to understand the ADME and PK characteristics of NCEs, and analyze and interpret the results with minimal direction from supervisor
- Operate, maintain and troubleshoot triple Quad, QTRAP, HPLC/UPLC systems, auto sampler and data software systems, and perform and/or manage bioanalytical assay method development, characterization and validation
- Be the primary author of presentations and regulatory documents (IND)
- Manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously to meet timelines and maintain a high level of productivity
- PhD degree (5-10 years) or MS degree (>10 years) equivalent in drug metabolism or related discipline with relevant industrial experience in drug discovery/development
- A strong theoretical and practical understanding of in vitro ADME assay principles and technologies is required.
- Proficiency inoperating and trouble-shooting HPLC-tandem Mass spectrometer (LC-MS/MS)is required.
- Prior experience with submission-ready documentations for preclinical DMPK components is required.
- Prior experience in LC-MS method development for separation and structural identification of multiple metabolites from various matrices would be a plus.