In Vivo Pharmacology Research Associate
Seeking a talented Research Associate to join our in vivo pharmacology team. As part of the team the candidate will assist with in vivo efficacy, pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic studies. S/he will work closely with biology group members to advance projects from target validation to lead identification and clinical candidate nomination in the areas of NASH, fibrosis and IBD.
- Independently monitor and document animal health
- Perform daily dosing and routine blood collection
- Assist with animal necropsies including blood and tissue collection
- Rotating weekend and holiday dosing responsibilities
- Required: Minimum of 1 year of industry or CRO experiencein in vivo
- Required: Demonstrated competency in rodent handling techniques, dosing (PO, IP, IV, SC) and blood collection
- Candidate must be able to work both collaboratively and independently
- Preferred: Proficiency in utilizing software such as Excel and Prism
- Preferred: Experience with small molecule compound formulation
- Preferred: Experience with PCR, ELISA and colorimetric plate-based assays
Applicants will not be considered without a cover letter highlighting recent industry experience and a list of vivo techniques in which they are proficient.