We are looking for an HR Operations Manager to join our team reporting directly to the Vice President of Human Resources. In this role, you will lead and own the end-to-end operational processes of the employee life cycle, including onboarding, benefits, compensation, performance management, employee relations and compliance. This individual will also partner closely with finance, IT, and facilities to ensure we have scalable processes to support our growing company.
- Bring a strong knowledge and background in Human Resources programs and policies, training facilitation, coupled with strong project and stakeholder management skills.
- Work closely with finance, legal, IT, and facilities to ensure the best possible employee experience
- Collaborate with end users to optimize business processes
- Partner with people managers on onboarding, operational support, and off-boarding of their teams
- Ensure programs and processes are in compliance with current laws and regulations and assist with all recurring audits for benefit & retirement plans, payroll and other Employee Experience processes
- Identify gaps and recommend process improvements across HR processes and procedures
- Maintain and update data across multiple systems, ensuring a high degree of accuracy
- Deliver engaging and scalable ways to support employee inquiries
- Serve as backup for a variety of functions within HR, legal, facilities, and purchasing.
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years of HR systems and operations experience
- Confident working with data and analytics to create meaningful models, dashboards, metrics and formulate recommendations to stakeholders
- Can manage projects, documenting the details and owning the end result. Very comfortable with ambiguity and fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong collaborator that can truly understand busines needs and can quickly deliver solutions to challenges.
- Ability to meet independently with all levels within the organization and present to them with confidence, impact and influence.
- Experience in business requirements gathering, process analysis and design, gap analysis, functional design specifications, system configuration, and development of reports, system tests, procedures and documentation
- Impeccable judgment with the ability to make sound decisions in a timely manner
To apply for this position please submit a resume to email@example.com naming the position in the subject heading.
Metacrine is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital, or veteran status. Reasonable accommodation will be provided for qualified individuals with disabilities and for qualified disabled veterans in job application procedures, as required by applicable law.
Note to External Recruiters: All candidate activity and open positions are managed strictly through our Human Resources Department. Our Human Resources Department kindly requests that recruiters not contact employees/hiring managers directly in an attempt to solicit business and present candidates. Please note that failure to comply with this request will be a factor in determining a professional relationship with our organization. Submission of unsolicited resumes prior to an agreement set in place between the Human Resources Department and the recruiting agency will not create any implied obligation. Inquiries on developing a recruiting relationship with us, may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.